Bespoke Is Hiring!
Bespoke Is Hiring!
Here’s a great opportunity to join our busy and expanding team. If you’re a talented and efficient Administrative Assistant, particularly with a background in the construction industry, we’d love to hear from you.
Bespoke is an award-winning, independently owned local business, based in Bristol. We started in 2004 with 8 people, and today have a partnership of over 60 people. We specialise in creating dream design & build homes, as well as barn conversions and renovations. We’re a tight-knit group of professionals, all with a passion for construction and our clients. Quite simply, we love what we do.
We’re looking for an experienced administrative assistant to join our busy and vibrant team at Bespoke. Our new administrative assistant will be responsible for providing support to our Managing Director and the rest of the team, assisting in daily office requirements and managing our company’s general administrative activities. You’ll answer the phones, make appointments with clients, assist with preparing and distributing reports, and generally keep us as organised as possible!
You need to be available 5 days a week (Monday to Friday) and the hours are 8am to 4pm.
Some of the key requirements are:
– Competent IT skills and experience in using the Microsoft Office suite
– Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
– Confidence in acting as the point of contact for internal and external clients
– Great time management skills and the ability to manage and prioritise your own workload
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including a confident manner on the telephone
– Excellent organisational skills, including creating and maintaining appropriate filing systems
– Ideally, you’ll have some experience of working in the construction industry.
If all this sounds like you, then please drop Tanya an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV.